Sunday, September 26, 2010

start of blog

I'm keeping this simple, I am not looking so much for readership as I am a place to set my thoughts down to cool off for a while. Sometimes it gets crazy and I want to start using simple, easy to remember Anglo-Saxon terms to describe my situations. That's when I know it's time to vent.

Yesterday I asked the eldest household-residing child to empty the dishwasher and then load it up with the sinkful of dishes he and his girlfriend had deposited there right after I'd unloaded the dishwasher, filled it up and ran it. (growling and snarling icons would go here)

That was yesterday around 11:00 AM. Fast forward to 7:0 AM today and still no action. I mulled my options - wait until he and Miss Bit get up and ask them again, storm in their room and roar them out of bed with an exhortation to "do the Anglo-Saxoning dishes you Anglo-Saxon Anglo-Saxons!" or do it myself and try some other plan.

I just unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment